EMPOWERING THE INDIVIDUAL
Participants lean skills that encourage and empower continual investment in health, wellbeing and overall performance.
Outcomes of this program include:
- Increased self-responsibility for physical and mental wellbeing
- Enhanced lifestyle management tools including a lifestyle assessment
- Improved relaxation and stress management techniques
- Greater understanding of how physical, mental and emotional health factors affect student learning and classroom teaching
- Improved student learning and outcomes through structured wellbeing lesson sequences
- Increased classroom management through prompt, fair and respectful practices
- Daily practical daily exercises to enhance mental clarity, focus and energy
Life Skills Group Professional Development programs provide practical and interactive training that enables classroom teachers to create focused, harmonious and positive learning environments.