HEALTHY SKILLS FOR LIFE
Students build awareness of their physical, social and emotional health, and their wellbeing skills. Healthy Skills for Life seeks to equip students with the skills necessary to deal with the coming challenges of adolescence and adulthood.
Outcomes of this interactive and progressive program include:
- Increased self-esteem, self-image, resilience and confidence
- Improved balance, special awareness and motor skills
- An understanding of values, personal qualities and emotional responses
- Enhanced concentration, communication, negotiation and listening skills
- Improved strength, flexibility and endurance through physical activities
- Identification of behaviours that impact – both positively and negatively – on mental and physical activities
- Better team work, tactics and strategic skills built though team games and group work
Our HPE / SEL / Mindfulness and wellbeing programs focus on physical, social, emotional wellbeing, and self-regulating attention strategies and skills. They promote wellbeing, resilience and lifelong learning.