HELP! I AM LOSING PERSPECTIVE!
In this program classroom teachers learn fundamental life skills to manage their own unique personal and professional challenges.
Participants are equipped with a life skills toolkit to help increase their productivity, performance, and overall health and wellbeing.
Outcomes of this program include:
- Stronger understanding of how physical, mental and emotional health factors affect lifestyle
- Improved classroom management and teaching techniques
- Tools to manage heavy workloads involved in the teaching profession
- Enhanced lifestyle management tools including a lifestyle assessment
- Effective tools to manage stress, relationship challenges and bereavement
- Strengthened strategies to manage anxiety and depression
- Effective tools and supporting resources for classroom teaching