MINDFULNESS IN ACTION
In a series of interactive and progressive lessons, students develop their self-awareness and increase impulse control, focus and empathy.
Mindfulness in Action utilises scientifically proven mindfulness techniques, effective pedagogical practices, and cross-sectional research in cognitive affective neuroscience to teach students to pay attention to their experiences in a non-reactive way.
This kinesthetic program combines visual and auditory stimuli with physical movement exercises and outcomes include:
- Increased self-discipline, self-regulation and self-responsibility
- Improved confidence, resilience and respectful behaviour
- Stronger interpersonal communication skills
- Improved emotional response to physical changes and peers
- Increased balance, posture and flexibility
- Increased empathy and understanding of others
Our HPE / SEL / Mindfulness and wellbeing programs focus on physical, social, emotional wellbeing, and self-regulating attention strategies and skills. They promote wellbeing, resilience and lifelong learning.